We are certified for the heat treatment of hoisting and lifting devices
We can offer various hardening and annealing treatments which can also be carried out under a protective gas layer (argon/hydrogen) or protective foil.
- Oil hardening: maximum dimensions 3000x850x500mm
- Carbonizing/powder: maximum dimensions 3000x850x500mm
- Salt-bath hardening: maximum dimensions ø 500x1500mm
- Protective foil (Senpack) hardening: maximum dimensions up to 600 mm wide
- Flame hardening: maximum dimensions up to 2000 mm in length
- Vacuum hardening: on request
- Induction hardening: on request
- Stress Relieving
- Solution annealing
- Brass, copper, aluminium, cast iron, stainless steel and steel
- Maximum dimensions: 3200x2000x900mm
If requested, all hardening and annealing treatments can be accompanied by a certificate, including a temperature-time curve.